For a number of years, we have been committed to promoting the field of social innovation in the corporate world, but also in other areas of social life. The question of social architecture is of special concern to us.
In particular we are engaged in the following areas:
- We research and test integral models and test them for use in business and in the field of social interactions
- We document and publish our research and experience in appropriate publishing environments
- In terms of social architecture, we pay attention to the fact that the impulses are designed in such a way that synergies arise from diversity and that they are used functionally in order to release the highest potential of all parties involved
- We teach the tried and tested integral models as competencies for and extended scope of action
- In organizations, we promote integral/holistic organisational forms and support leaders in the introduction of integral and evolutionary leadership models